Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Glad to hear the ramps will be open. I guess the contractor didn't miss the deadline by too much. I hope they took out 2 or 3 feet so I can actually float out, especially when a West wind is blowing the water out.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I would be careful going out.
Earlier reports said they were broke down and not sure when the dredging will be done.
They are having a tournament out of there this weekend, so someone probably put some pressure on them to open the ramp.
This does not mean the channel if finished.
Rich

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
They are basically moving the equipmet for thos weekend and the holiday weekend. There not done, HOPING to be done by the 31st

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I think they moved the tournement to Bolles for this weekend.

Captain Jay

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Anyone else heard if they moved the tournament to bolles?....Thanks....Mack

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
i heard also the tourney was moved to bolles...and looking to open the 31st....will be open the next two weekends only....

will be going out this saturday AM...

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Corey,

If the tournament is in fact moved, I'll be at sterling at 0630 Saturday.

See you guys out there.

Captain Jay

·
Premium Member
2,521 Posts
Captain Tan Can said:
Glad to hear the ramps will be open. I guess the contractor didn't miss the deadline by too much. I hope they took out 2 or 3 feet so I can actually float out, especially when a West wind is blowing the water out.

There was no noticeable difference especially between the little island and the club and turn around it still is 3 feet to the bend and around to the point. It is a waste of time and money and inconvenience to the tax paying sportsman that use that ramp every week during the prime time walleye season. Sorry to be such a nay sayer but I think this was a total mix up and we were not being told the truth. So Keep the trim up and take it easy. Bruce.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts