Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am heading to Erie tomorrow, for what might be the final trip. Does anyone know if the docks are pulled yet? Just planning ahead, we might want to bring the waders along just in case.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Might want to make sure there is no ice on the ramp before you back down :eek: And hope it warms enough to melt any ice that gets made by boat trailers draggin water on the ramp gonna be 34 and sunny so ya should be ok. Been there done that:rant: Been there in the morning when its below freezing and stays that way all day and when ya come to get your boat out the ramp is lets say a little slippery ;)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
JIM - I will be out as well tomorrow in my crestliner...

will be on 68

call em tonight if you can...i was out last sunday and the ramps were in...but that was sunday...

good, we can figure em out...got a nicen last sunday...

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
good deal Gundog, looking ot get to ramp about sunrise...

give me a call on 68 and hopefully we can all put a program together
cmfish on 68

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
went 12 for 17 yesterday morning....docks are pulled and had to break ice to get to lake...only boat in bay til bout noon

I LUV IT ! ! !

·
Registered
7 Posts
Great day Cory, its Barry. I fished with Gundog from about 12-4 and we landed 7 fish. It was a great day. Thanks for the help. I will stay in touch.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
thats pretty good...good to meet you, through unfortunate means though...hows Jim???

will keep your cell for a contact...duck season goes out in Ohio today so we will try to get out as much as possible now...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts