Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think this wind has scattered the perch around? I am headed out of Sterling in the morning just wondering what everyone thinks.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I will usually start looking for them off stoney point in 22-24ft between the point and Fermi. Thats where I start this time of year. I hope to make it out Saturday for th first time in 5 weeks:yikes: Thats got to be a record for me:( Give me a couple hours after daylight to see if I found them and give "hardcore" a call on 68. I will let you know. This time of year its hit or miss. I have had near 100 fish days this time of year and have also had the skunk on the bow of the boat all day too. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Take it back wont be going out Saturday. Looks like a stiff south wind and have a couple other things to do. Sunday looks better if the forcast for SW wind holds.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sigman
Thanks for the info anyway. If you change your mind I will be out there and I will be on ch68 give me a call. I am going out at 7:30am.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HR Dan
It was a rough ride out wasn't it. I went to the E bouy out of Bolles instead of Sterling. But the wind laid down nice about 10am and it was pretty nice then. So it was worth a few splashes going out.

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Man, its that time of year already???? Time to check the Perch rigs......Good luck out there, be careful if the forcast for stiff winds are correct....

Mushy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts