Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this isn’t the right spot to post this but this is the main spot I’m in on this site . so I figured I would share with you guys .

Brother in law recently moved to Ohio for a job and spent last year scouting spots and begged me to come down this year. I’m glad I Did !
Smile Fisherman Fish Wildlife biologist Fishing
Water Water resources Sky Fluvial landforms of streams Lake
Water Sky Fluvial landforms of streams Lake Watercourse
Deer hunting Vertebrate Outdoor recreation Plant Tree
Window Vertebrate Food Plant Wood
Fishing net Vertebrate Fisherman Fish Outdoor recreation

A total of 16 hours fishing /walking to the holes this weekend and we landed 9 lost a few as well .

I hope everyone is killing it jigging I I’ll be out next weekend and my brother in law is going to make the trip up to jig !

· Registered
2,164 Posts
I know I'll catch crap for this but I personally believe Ohio rivers will outfish Michigan's almost always. Don't know if the fish are just easier to catch in Ohio waters or what...Couldn't tell you how many 20+ fish days I've had from vermillion to out toward PA

· Premium Member
7,603 Posts
I know I'll catch crap for this but I personally believe Ohio rivers will outfish Michigan's almost always. Don't know if the fish are just easier to catch in Ohio waters or what...Couldn't tell you how many 20+ fish days I've had from vermillion to out toward PA
Stocking stocking and more stocking

513 Posts
When they stock as many steelhead as we do salmon, that's what happens. Helps out that steelhead return back multiple times too if they survived the gauntlet. Last time i was out there i was surprised to see so much baitfish stacked in each hole. I will say, this year they were fed well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.