Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've posted this in one of the other forums, thought i'd try here. Looking for someone in the Eastern UP that sells and installs steel buildings. Size will be no larger than 24x24. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I've posted this in one of the other forums, thought i'd try here. Looking for someone in the Eastern UP that sells and installs steel buildings. Size will be no larger than 24x24. Thanks for any help.
Midwest steel carports, or Midweststeelcarports.com. You won't be beat the price, customer service and quality. I couldn't be happier with mine. Website and over the phone are very helpful guides. I shopped many places and I couldn't be happier like I said. Ours is 21 x 35
PXL_20201108_210655581.jpg

·
Registered
35,284 Posts
I can’t think of the name at the moment but there is a builder in Kinross that can help you out. Whiskey River in Rudyard can also build a building for you.

Reactions: QDMAMAN

·
Registered
374 Posts
Steel prices are going up.
The place I work for sells structural steel.
We were notified that most steel will be going up by 40 to 50% or more in a few weeks.
You may want to lock in a price now.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info. Midweststeelcarports will not travel to Drummond Island. I have the tx for Whiskey River and several contractors in the Soo. I did like Midwest's prices. They gave me a couple of others that might travel to DI

·
Registered
35,284 Posts
Morton Buildings and Cleary will travel wherever. Top of the line quality too. Plan early, it took nearly 5 months to get my camp windows delivered to the local contractor and I just found out a little over a week ago they will not install them until the spring. Bookings are filling up fast if not already filled for 2021. Good luck.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Morton Buildings and Cleary will travel wherever. Top of the line quality too. Plan early, it took nearly 5 months to get my camp windows delivered to the local contractor and I just found out a little over a week ago they will not install them until the spring. Bookings are filling up fast if not already filled for 2021. Good luck.
Thank you for the help. I most likely should have said steel shed Amish type shed. The Morton would be way bigger than my Cabin! lol Im getting carried away with this project. Maybe 16x20.I can dream!

·
Registered
35,284 Posts
Thank you for the help. I most likely should have said steel shed Amish type shed. The Morton would be way bigger than my Cabin! lol Im getting carried away with this project. Maybe 16x20.I can dream!
There is a place in St Ignace that sells transportable sheds. Check with the ferry service on wide they can handle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts