Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
stupid ? but i got some acess to private land can i use my state land anterless permit on this land.
You seemed to answer your own question. you say you have a 'state land' antlerless permit and want to know if you can use it on 'private land'. so as previously mentioned. NOPE!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
NO...But if the land owner is ok with you getting one you can get one..if there any left in your DMU...and all you need is his permission and his phone number..And of course $15...

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i tried looking for website that would have the at info. the dnr's website isnt very user friendly. i couldnt find it does anybody know if there are anymore anterless permits for muskegon county.

thanks

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
...... the dnr's website isnt very user friendly. .......
Brian, Try the DNR site again. Click on Hunting Applications and......
Then click on Private Land......
Info that you want is right there. Better hurry, looks like only 16,000 permits left for 486.

L & O

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
i tried looking for website that would have the at info. the dnr's website isnt very user friendly. i couldnt find it does anybody know if there are anymore anterless permits for muskegon county.

thanks
Yes.

You should be able to buy a private land antlerless permit over the counter for all of southern michigan. I want to say the area number is 468, but I could be wrong. To my knowledge, this is the first year they offered this hunt. They offered 60,000 permits for this area, again, it's all of southern mi private combined into one hunt number. Go to a sportshop, they'll know. I doubt walmart of meijers will help to much.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Yes.

You should be able to buy a private land antlerless permit over the counter for all of southern michigan. I want to say the area number is 468, but I could be wrong. To my knowledge, this is the first year they offered this hunt. They offered 60,000 permits for this area, again, it's all of southern mi private combined into one hunt number. Go to a sportshop, they'll know. I doubt walmart of meijers will help to much.
so are there still doe tags available for private land in livingston:confused:
http://www.michigan.gov/documents/dnr/2009_Antlerless_Deer_Drawing_-_Web_version_290827_7.pdf

1 - 9 of 9 Posts