Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, i'm new to the site, love it. any report on ice in standish? fished there quite a bit before the thaw, out as far as the first crack (about 1/2 mile)havn't been out since. was doing fairly well on the perch. i'll be fishing this thurs-sat. any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
i heard it ws tuff today ......lots of little perch in close...haven't been there in 2 weeks
GL

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
The ice is in good shape out to the 3rd crack(1 1/2 miles?)There are some nice perch in the area if you want to run n gun for them.We kept a couple of nice meals today with a lot of throwbacks.

·
Registered
124 Posts
The ice is in good shape out to the 3rd crack(1 1/2 miles?)There are some nice perch in the area if you want to run n gun for them.We kept a couple of nice meals today with a lot of throwbacks.
I should of walked out that far. I just past the second crack caught two nothing to bring home though:sad:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Out about 1/2 mile today, early til around 1pm - all tiny perch. Good ice though and still a great day. Had the whole dern family out there goofin off enjoying it. Lots of people out there but everyone was mulling around moving a lot - so pry no fish for them either. Lots of shanties out further and they didn't look like they were moving around as much. Think I'll try it out a bit further next time too..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts