Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my first one. Go to.............Greatlakespaddleboards.............they have some great deals. I bought a long HONEYCOMB....very nice to deal with and they brought it to by house with no shipping costs, normally $100.00...............they even brought 2 used models , marked down, for me to look at. Comes with a paddle................................GREAT people to deal with.......have kayaked for 50 years and want to try another sport,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am 70..............can't wait to get open water

·
Registered
5,277 Posts
Just bought my first one. Go to.............Greatlakespaddleboards.............they have some great deals. I bought a long HONEYCOMB....very nice to deal with and they brought it to by house with no shipping costs, normally $100.00...............they even brought 2 used models , marked down, for me to look at. Comes with a paddle................................GREAT people to deal with.......have kayaked for 50 years and want to try another sport,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am 70..............can't wait to get open water
What did you pay?

·
Registered
11,413 Posts
We have the same one. They're great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts