Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking to buy a st croix avid with a michigan style handle 9"6-10"6 lont in medium light or light action if you or anyone you know has one they will part with thanks

·
Registered
584 Posts
I have a 9'6' avid with the Michigan handle. Great rods.

Sent from my XT1080 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have the exact rod your looking for. Mint condition, used only a few times. PM me if you are still interested

·
Registered
218 Posts
i was checking out there web site and i dont see where they even offer the avid line with the michigan handle. Am i over looking something? I was thinking of picking up one of these rods also.

·
Banned
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was checking out there web site and i dont see where they even offer the avid line with the michigan handle. Am i over looking something? I was thinking of picking up one of these rods also.
they do not offer this rod with a michigan style handle anymore they do offer the michigan handle on the wild river series which in my opinion is a great rod i own a few off them but they only make the michigan handle outta the neoprene material now and i am not a fan of it

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
they do not offer this rod with a michigan style handle anymore they do offer the michigan handle on the wild river series which in my opinion is a great rod i own a few off them but they only make the michigan handle outta the neoprene material now and i am not a fan of it
I have one. 9' med fast action. Mi handle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts