Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be having a stop at Bares Sporting Goods, downtown St. Charles, sometime soon after Feb.5th. Anyone interested can pm, email, or phone. Top seller at this stop will recieve a $20 gift certificate, redeemable at Bares. They have a trapping supply section. Roger

·
Registered
19 Posts
Roger, It may have been a good idea to let Bares know you wouldnt be showing up on the 5th. They had you down for the 5th and myself and a few others stood around for about an hour and a half for the "no show". They knew nothing about the 6th. This was my second trip to StCharles for nothing. First time was my fault as I listened to someone who didnt know what day you would be there. Second time I listened to Bares schedule. At $3.25 for gas I expect I wont be making anymore trips. Thanks, Dave

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very sorry Dave. The stop was yesterday and we had a good crowd. The stop was set back on account of the MMIT fur sale in Houghton Lake on Sat.. This was the eigth run on the routes, and things have actually gone very well. This is a new venture for us, and we will try to work the bugs out. Next year we will try to examine the state fur sales selling schedule, and start the routes on a Sat. that will not interfere with our attendance at the sales. The stop at Bolens Tire in Breckinridge would be much closer, or we could have met at Petticoat Junction in St. Louis. I cannot stress enough, please phone or email prior to a stop. We always will make things work. Only takes a few moments to make sure. I will be in St. Johns soon. We have another stop in St. Charles in March. Again, we have had a few problems, however I will work hard on making it right. Thanks for the really great participation we have had on the route. Roger

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM sent Dave. Just want to let everyone know that I have NEVER been a "no show" at a scheduled stop. There has been a few misunderstandings on several of the Sunday meets. I have also never been late , I'm a time nut, always prompt. Again, sorry for the few misses. I will also reimburse the shipping costs on fur sent by those who have missed me on one of these occurences. Thanks. Roger

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for the explanation Roger. It mostly was a mixup and my own ignorance to your schedules. I really appreciate the responce and will be calling you soon. Thank you, Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts