Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Walt and I made it out this morning. Started out by the point again in 20FOW and picked up 4 pretty quick 2 on blue and crome bandit 50' back and 2 on harnesses. Then it got calm and sunny and nothing. Saw boats near the RR/ SSP area so headed that way and nothing. Winds started to pick up and we headed out deeper and started to get a few here and there. Stuck at nine for the longest time then suddenly got 5 in about 5 minutes kept our 12 and headed in around 1. Only two fish on bandits early. Another beautiful day on the lake.
Water Sky Cloud Outerwear Fishing net
Fishing net Cuisine Fish Dish Seafood

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

Attachments

· Registered
1,565 Posts
Well yesterday Capt. Dave took Amos out on Erie and they caught their limit while
I was sitting in the hospital getting my kidney stones blasted , he felt sorry for me
so he invited me out today ....Well Capt. Dave delivered again , putting us on some
active fish to score another two man. Beautiful day on the water.😊😊😊

· Registered
664 Posts
Well yesterday Capt. Dave took Amos out on Erie and they caught their limit while
I was sitting in the hospital getting my kidney stones blasted , he felt sorry for me
so he invited me out today ....Well Capt. Dave delivered again , putting us on some
active fish to score another two man. Beautiful day on the water.😊😊😊
Hope you are feeling better.

· Registered
126 Posts
We struggled yesterday at SSP. Fished a couple of hours from 17-20 FOW and only got one and did not see much action. Not many nets or not marking fish. Pulled lines and ran down to Luna Pier and bite was a bit better. Started at 16 FOW but ended in tight in 13 FOW. Ended with 9 on bandits running 1.6-1.8, 25-40 feet back. The color Reflection was the hot one for us yesterday - took six fish.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.