Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in the Detroit area going to do any squirrel hunting?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL...I meant where is a good place to hunt them

·
Registered
808 Posts
In the woods, state land within a hours drive of Detroit... Mdnr has maps on there website of areas open to small game hunting

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Anyone in the Detroit area going to do any squirrel hunting?
Yes

Where is a good spot to shoot some?
As 6speed said......in the head. Use hollow points.

LOL...I meant where is a good place to hunt them
As stated.....in the woods.

Let me guess: You're another member of the "I don't have time to scout; give me YOUR spots" crowd that seems to be prevalent on these boards prior to the start of season.........:rolleyes:

·
Registered
628 Posts
Detroit is already half burned down with fields everywhere, probably hunt in there along with pheasants....lol.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Yup....I'm just a "tool" because I don't want to give away spots on public land) over an internet forum.:rolleyes:

Guess laziness is the name of the game these days..................

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
i love doing that over here, one saturday i shot 15 of them,out the trees in a big wood i have,week later i had another 13,i use a shotgun.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Mr. 16, I didn't call you a tool. Also I was mistaken its not just the small game forum, its every other forum here. Anytime anyone says anything about locations in any of the hunting forums here you always seem to chime by immediately attacking the person by calling them lazy, unmotivated, etc. We get it, your not giving up your super secret public land spots and for the record neither would I. But if I can direct someone towards a general area where they might have some luck I will.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts