Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

141 - 147 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Hey steve I gave up my spot a couple years ago so you have GVdocHoliday now. I just came back last year to hold your spot for you . Plus for me I doubt that I would be able to hunt Michigan again this spring with they way the covid is still going ! Now I'll put a nail in your coffin by saying without me handicapping it maybe you guys can go 6 for 6 . Anyway have fun in the contest this year and being able to hunt again !!

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Hey steve I gave up my spot a couple years ago so you have GVdocHoliday now. I just came back last year to hold your spot for you . Plus for me I doubt that I would be able to hunt Michigan again this spring with they way the covid is still going ! Now I'll put a nail in your coffin by saying without me handicapping it maybe you guys can go 6 for 6 . Anyway have fun in the contest this year and being able to hunt again !!
Yeah, this border crossing stuff is irritating. My wife and I missed out on our 10yr Anniversary Black Bear Hunt in Ontario this past fall because we couldn't cross.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
I’ll be in once again unless there isn’t room for Steve then I can give my place up. Trout and turkeys. Can’t wait for spring!

141 - 147 of 146 Posts