Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Spring Thunder Reloaded

14K views 286 replies 26 participants last post by  JBIV 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Men of Spring Thunder. Let us expose the competition: or lack of. Assemble , be happy, and enjoy another great Michigan Spring Turkey Season. Thunder Rolls!!!!

#2 ·
A new turkey season, a new MS turkey contest.

Thunder Reload!!!

#4 · (Edited)
HAHAHAHAHA!! Beer sure does make people talk funny, doesn't it Isaac? Maybe we should "Reload" with a new opening post.
It's said you are what you eat.
According to Big T, ballsaac has a lot more problems then beer........lol.

Disclaimer:
I don't claim to know Isaac, just trying to help your cause with your post PP.

Sent from my XT1080 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

#6 ·
A powerful, well thought out, positive opening statement Isaac. A great start to our reloaded season.

Well done Captain.

#8 ·
Well guys, the weather is breaking and breaking fast. Was planning on fishing the Saginaw River this weekend but with all the runoff I suspect the ice will be rotten if not completely blown out by then. Gonna give it one last shot after work tomorrow before hanging up the ice gear. I'll be able to focus on gobblers after this weekend.

#9 ·
Well guys, the weather is breaking and breaking fast. Was planning on fishing the Saginaw River this weekend but with all the runoff I suspect the ice will be rotten if not completely blown out by then. Gonna give it one last shot after work tomorrow before hanging up the ice gear. I'll be able to focus on gobblers after this weekend.
There is always room in the Sugar Shack if you need something to do this weekend.

#12 ·
I said "Sugar Shack" not Love Shack!!!

Your still invited to come drink beer and watch the steam roll. But your pants stay on.

#13 ·
A powerful, well thought out, positive opening statement Isaac. A great start to our reloaded season.

Well done Captain.
Must be all the Tony Robbins CDs he's been listening to.

#14 ·
#16 · (Edited)
I'm thinking they boil Maple syrup differently out your guys way?:confused::yikes:
Some burn old tires, some burn wood, while others burn propane. Even a few going to RO.
The funniest method I've witnessed though is methane. Isaac's preferred method....and he has a seemingly endless supply.

#18 ·
Nobody say anything to Jperry about the contest this year. Don't need his one man team Drama!

#22 ·
We really missed the handouts at the bash last year Jason! ;)

Keep your fingers crossed for the sap run to last into April. I'm worried it's going to be a short season.

#24 ·
Ladies, ladies, ladies.... Glad to see you came back for more punishment. Biv as good as the syrup is, you don't have to bring it, but you better show up for the party this year. Roger got lonely at the fire last year. Don't let Mark fool you, I bet he's got at least one spring pier trip planned before he focuses on turkey.

#25 ·
Re-Loaded?? For what another year of getting pushed around by a bunch of "OLD" guy's....Give it up you kids are DONE!!!!:lol:

Bucky!!

We ALWAYS make a push for the title. Without even trying Pier will shoot another 8 bearded freak.

Good to hear from you Bucky!!

#26 ·
Ladies, ladies, ladies.... Glad to see you came back for more punishment. Biv as good as the syrup is, you don't have to bring it, but you better show up for the party this year. Roger got lonely at the fire last year. Don't let Mark fool you, I bet he's got at least one spring pier trip planned before he focuses on turkey.

Hope to be there this year. I hear the chub fishing was great! I told Nick to lookout for Roger.

And I'll be surprised if Mark makes only one trip to the pier.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.