Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone going?

First concern was the hatch. According to what I read, it was really good in areas and poor in others based on water and predators.
So from what I read it sounds much better then last year, obviously one of the worst springs according to the majority of guides and hunters.

The guide I used said he killed 3 times the snows and Ross geese this year during the fall hunt in Saskatchewan as normal...said the Ross geese were especially thick.

Hard to get a group of guys to commit to a snow goose trip I have found...I’ve went twice. Arkansas and SD. had a 1 barn burner in each state and slow days in each...the trip is worth one barn burner

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Ill be in Missouri in February for 4 days not guided with whoever decides they want to go again this year. got butts kicked last year in the cold.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ill be in Missouri in February for 4 days not guided with whoever decides they want to go again this year. got butts kicked last year in the cold.
Way more rewarding to do it yourself...just a matter of time and a spread. How many decoys does your group have?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts