Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some new style (easy to install) spring bobbers. I thought there was a guy on this forum that made some. I would like to see a pic of one and maybe purchase some for me and my friends. Thanks in advance to all that help.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Not sure where or if you can get them near you but I use gotcha spring bobbers. I get them from Bobs Gun and Tackle. Ultra sensitive and do not freeze up like the run through spring bobbers.

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
according to their customer service you do.
tried to purchase just the spring bobbers and they said no.

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Not sure where or if you can get them near you but I use gotcha spring bobbers. I get them from Bobs Gun and Tackle. Ultra sensitive and do not freeze up like the run through spring bobbers.
These are what I use also. Doug does a great job making them. You can find them in the KZoo area.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hey there guys Look at my photos and picture album to see the spring bobbers. They are Nickle Titanium and ultra sensitive. :coolgleam

·
Registered
288 Posts
Here are the Spring Bobbers You asked for. :coolgleam

View attachment 5039

View attachment 5040

View attachment 5041
Good morning Backlasher. Are these the bobbers you bought from some old man on the ice? I remember a post from a while back about extremely sensitive bobber's that someone bought from some old man who was out catching them 3 or 4 to 1! I personaly believe the old man's lure had more to do with that l.o.l.:lol:! If so, do you have his contact info? They look real nice.
Don:fish:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Gotcha Spring Bobbers are very similar to the bobbers posted by backlasher. The only difference is that gotcha bobbers have a coating on them for visibility. Any spring bobber close to that design will be awesome. I have also heard of people using guitar string for spring bobbers.

·
Registered
50 Posts
You can get the Gotcha spring bobbers at Grand River bait and tackle in Lansing. I use them and they are great. Super sensitive and very cheap I believe they are only 2 or 3 dollars each.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I like the HT schooley-type spring bobbers (with the orange tip.) I pull them apart and invert the bobber, so I can snap it to the end of my spinning reel rod, threading it through the last eyelet. You've got to pull them apart and flip them over though, or the whole thing is jacked up. I slide them up & down the rod between the 1st 2 guides so they don't become damaged in transport.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts