Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I most often Post here, I decided to Post this here as well. Joel if you think it should go someplace else be my guest.

Last year the "Fun Governor" and I bought a small travel trailer to go camping in. So we no longer need alot of our camping equipment. So I am having a "Garage Sale". You can ask anyone who hunts, fishes or camps with me, I have C.O.D. when it comes to caring for my equipment. There is NO junk here. Everything is in very good or like new condition. There are tents, coolers (including a huge salmon cooler), 2 Trolling rods and reels, 2-way radios, e-collar, Lone Wolf climber stand, hand-made Self-bow, handmade Cedar Arrows, tablesaw, compound miter-saw, acouple of things I can't mention here, etc... If you are interested I have a list I can E-mail. Just drop me a P.M. with your E-mail address and I'll forward it out. Thanks in advance. FRANK

·
Registered
710 Posts
pm sent, follow up pm sent

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Pm Sent!

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wally,

SURE, as long as there's no junk.

FRANK

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
I might be interested- Can you bring the stuff to Highland on Saturday????!!!!:D Please drop me a pm with specifics about the self bow and the Cedar shaft arrows!

Seriously why dont you stop by........ after this Saturday I will only be training one more weekend this year! My pup wants to meet his uncle Frank!!!!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I am at work right now, can I come over!?!?! I get first dibs, seeing as I protect your stuff everyday.......:D

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ryan, You know you have a standing invitation to come over. I'll be home early today. They're letting us off early to give us a chance to get away from Woodward. FRANK

1 - 10 of 10 Posts