Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be fishing out of Whitehall for the next few days and I am looking for any information that can get me on some fish. Are mag spoons producing better than regulars lately? Also has the plug bite started? Any flasher/fly combo's been producing better than others?The weather looks like it will cooperate. I have started to toss and turn at night thinking about the upcoming week :D. Thanks in advance for anything you can share.
TWILITER ....~..<"){{{{{{}><

·
Registered
227 Posts
Stinger Stingray UV Gator has been money in Manistee - RV Crabface Moonshine is a close 2nd for some mag and regular. Fish this past weekend were hitting plugs good (steelhead and kings on ace highs for us). Had a splatter back ace high fly behind an NBK flasher get high a lot one night also. Kind of sharpen the hook on anything that looks good and run it!

·
Registered
264 Posts
I fished in Ludington this past weekend and run some meat rigs if you have them, they were on fire for us as well as many others. You can look at my post for names if you want them. Our best spoons were NBK, mod holographic blue dolphin, and jared single dingle.

J.R.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts