Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The pictures tell the story. I have friends that say when they die, they want to come back as one of our dogs. The little orange guy on the end of the couch doesn't know he's not a dog and we have no plans to tell him. He comes when he's called, goes to the door with the wife, and frequently and successfully takes on the Pointer in combat. :lol: The house usually looks like we have a 2 year old because of all the toys scattered around. So! anybody else have pictures of the rough life their hunting dogs live?:lol: FRANK

·
Registered
580 Posts
My wife would kill me if I allowed the dogs on the couch or chair. In the house is fine, she even made them a nice bed. But it stops there- the rule is No dogs on the furniture.

I did break the rule when in Iowa and Kicker slept on the foot of the bed with me.;)

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
I don't have any new ones loaded up right now. . .but always smile when I look at this one.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Take it easy girl.......Don't get up for me.

My fat *** is already asleep while momma and Kelly chill out beside me. Maddie finds a spot on the pillow on the floor. Momma won't like me posting a picture of her bedroom:xzicon_sm

·
Registered
603 Posts
YEAH WE CAN'T BE ON THE FURNITURE EITHER:bash:

·
Registered
1,584 Posts

I've posted that one before, I've got many others of lazy dogs, but this one is in my gallery. This picture was when I used to live over in Grand Rapids, that is supposed to be the "guest" bed, but the dogs just took it over. You could never make the bed, because they would just rough up the covers and make the bed they way they wanted to.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
My setter is not spoiled at all even though she sleeps all day on the leather chair and sleeps on the bed at night. And it my business if we both sat down last night watching TV after we split a pound of venison burger:lol:

AW

·
Registered
7,939 Posts
joesetter said:
:yikes: :lol::lol::lol:

Get 'em a beer and he's all set!!
Would've made for a great picture! I believe I ran him in the morning for a couple of hours, then he water retrieved bumpers for 2 hours, anyway he was beat!:lol:

·
Registered
104 Posts
GVSUKUSH said:
Would've made for a great picture! I believe I ran him in the morning for a couple of hours, then he water retrieved bumpers for 2 hours, anyway he was beat!:lol:
I'm still laughing at this picture!:lol:

You know, my dog did this the other day on his bed after I ran him for a while.

·
Registered
592 Posts
This is a result of a good days hunt. He's upside down in MY leather chair using the ottoman for a pillow. Serves me right for running him too long. He had actually scooted underneath the afghan blanket so SWMBO uncovered him for the photo, so tired
he never moved.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts