Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i turned my car into a dealership in Southeast Michigan and got it back a few days later. Went to work and whatnot before my vacation noticed some spider webs around my car. Cleaned them as best as I could and headed off to the vacation. Got back home and was cleaning the car and found this guy.
No I'm not about to set my car on fire, but I am concerned if this spider is Male vs Female and if it had laid eggs at all.

All I know are from the pictures I took and that it makes webs.
View media item 116799

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
If a hatch happens, you will certainly know about it !! Shop vac the hell out of the car and get that spider out, if you already haven't asap!! Good luck!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lmao, killing it with fire is good aside from the car payments.
2 Of the pictures show the spider in a handheld vacuum cleaner. Tomorrow I'm going to use a more powerful one. But more concerned on the Identification of the spider. I have a strong suspicion its a Grass Spider, http://ento.psu.edu/extension/factsheets/grass-spiders , just looking for some confirmation if any.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.