Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have had the opportunity to meet and take out a number of great folks from Michigan, Ohio and even N.Y on Guided Ice Fishing Adventures
for Jumbo Perch the past 4 weeks. During that time I have made some new friends and even received some confirmed referral bookings.

As ProFISH'nt Angling Services is a proud sponsor of the iGreatlakes Sportsman Forums I want to offer all Michigan Sportsman members special discounted
pricing on Lake Simcoe Guided Ice Fishing Adventures (Perch, Whitefish, or Laker's) as follows:
  • Inclusive Guided Ice Fishing Adventure Specials from $55USD per person (all taxes included!)
  • Overnight accommodation plus inclusive Guided Ice Fishing Adventure Special from $69.95 USD per/person
  • Full day All-inclusive Guided Ice Fishing Adventure Specials from$69.95USD (based on 4 persons)
All Guided Ice Fishing Adventures include the following:
  • Heated on ice return transportation in new 2006 covered Argo Avenger.
  • Professional Advise: Learn leading-edge techniques to locate and catch more fish!!
  • All top quality ice fishing rods/reels tackle/bait provided - you bring NOTHING!
  • New portable Clam heated huts used ensuring comfort and flexibility.
  • State of the art in Ice Fishing Electronics and GPS systems utilized.
  • Digital pictures taken and sent to you to remember your special day!
***Additional savings on multi-day booked Ice Fishing Adventures
Call or email me for additional trip details and available dates.

Take care and Good Fish'n...Greg.

ProFISH'nt Angling Services <'(((><
http://www.Profishntanglingservices.com
Email: [email protected]
'Exciting Professional Guided Ice Fishing Adventures'
Proud Sponsor of iGreatlakes.com Sportsman Forums

·
Registered
181 Posts
Had some folks out again today and worked some flats approx. 4.5km off Beaverton in in 35 FOW. Ice was 13+ inches and solid and the traveling was fairly smooth with lots of small snow drifts. Here is a pic of some nice perch taken in the morning... tried to take another of my clients with ssome really big fish taken after lunch but the batteries went dead on my camera!!....urrrrr. Minnows, small spoon's, #3 Raps all worked well today. Sunny bright day out there and light line was key to getting the bites.

Take care and Good Fish'n... Greg.

ProFISH'nt Angling Services <'(((><
http://www.Profishntanglingservices.com
'Exciting Professional Guided Ice Fishing Adventures'
Proud Sponsor of iGreatlakes.com Sportsman Forums

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Hey bro where is your phone ## thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts