Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right!!!! There has been some talk about having a Southwest Michigan “MS Meet & Greet” so here it is.

When: January 19th, 2006
Where: Lunkers in Edwardsburg
Time: 6:00pm to when ever.

Post if you are planning to attend and we’ll let Lunkers know how many of us to expect.

People Going:

Steven Arend
Adjusted3 (Mark)

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Sure pick the only day in January to have a M&G that I have a meeting at the school...I mean I am the closest one to the premises:bash:

If it gets changed I'm in...if not you guys have fun and don't burn down my favorite store:lol:

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Darrin!

But the only other time that I have open is February 2nd and I believe that we are leaving for White Lake that day.

Hey I may have the 26th of January open if that works better for everyone else!

Steve

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
I'm in..the 19th is fine...so is any day in Jan...my life is so exciting :lol: .

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Steven Arend said:
Sorry Darrin!

But the only other time that I have open is February 2nd and I believe that we are leaving for White Lake that day.

Hey I may have the 26th of January open if that works better for everyone else!

Steve
Don't let me change any plans...however the 26th works fine:evil: (probably doesn't for Mark though).

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
You can count me in, and I will try and get Swamp Monster to tag along with me. I will be in Ohio on the 21st, so I hope we wont be leaving early.

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Do you have an address for this place? I'm not familiar with the town. I may be able to make it, it depends on where this town is. We should try to have one of these on a Saturday night, see if that draws more people from the site.

·
Premium Member
9,594 Posts
Count me in:)

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
dtg said:
Do you have an address for this place? I'm not familiar with the town. I may be able to make it, it depends on where this town is. We should try to have one of these on a Saturday night, see if that draws more people from the site.
Here's the Lunkers web site. At the top of the page click on 'Store Location'. That should get you there.

http://www.lunkers.com/

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well after a few PM’s and a talk with the wife this weekend I have to change the date of the M&G to January 20 which is a Friday. We will be meeting around 6:00-6:30 to when ever. Sorry if this is an inconvenience for anyone else.

When: January 20th, 2006 - Friday
Where: Lunkers in Edwardsburg
Time: 6:00pm to when ever

Steve

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Looks like a pretty cool place. Too bad I can't make it the 20th, got my daughter that weekend. I'm going to try and have one in Feb or Mar in the Greenville area. Got to do some research though.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Steven Arend said:
When: January 20th, 2006 - Friday
.... now y'er talkin'!!! I just might have to make a detour while heading back over to my parents on Friday evening!!! :D

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So far we have:

Steven Arend
Adjusted3 (Mark)
live2fishdjs (Darrin)
wyle_e_coyote (Glenn)
STEELHEAD (Troy)
DangerDan (Dan)
mich buckmaster – If he’s not heading to Ohio by then
Swamp Monster – If mich buckmaster can get him to tag along
2PawsRiver (Mark)
DonP (Don)

Steve

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Wow..it's on a Friday now...I might have 2 lunkers drafts. Then go to Pleasant Lake Resort/Escape Reality...:lol:

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Bump..
Come on guys...I drove to GR for the last one! Some of you can vist our corner!! (yes that's a guilt trip!)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I'm in....but i have to inform the wife....will post tomorrow.

Don, maybe we can drive down together...anyone else from the St. Joe area?????

MarkAdjusted, Mark2Paws, MarkTurner???? etc

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
.... since it is on Friday... I will be coming back from work.... so maybe you can arrange to ride down with one of the other guys in the area!!

I will see you there though!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts