Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya I heard Hell froze or at least was covered in snow. Many of you don't know but I had a very bad year. I'm not using this as an accuse but during the fall trial season I was being sent out for tests and with my luck I just knew they would come back with 6 months to live. I am alright but with the added pressure I did have a major meltdown that's left me short on friends and I even lost my dog trainers. So I will be real low key here I will stay out of dog and trial fights but somebody will have to let the spelling and grammar police know I BACK!

I'm real pour with names but I have been told that I have one of the best of two male pups that was breed by a 5x Ch. and need some help. So if the lab guy that I ran dogs last spring would e-mail me I'll buy the birds you can plant them. I'll run my crazy dog point and steady him then you can run yours and shoot them if you want. Plus I'll need some young legs if he run off. We don't have to worry about him chasing deer he doesn't like to run that slow.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Hey Terry,
That was me, what do you need and when do you need it.
Travis

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
You left?

Just kidding, good to see another familiar name on the site! Learn to ignore those who bug you and things will be great, I know this for a fact as I can never seem to ignore, lol.

I f you want a new bird hunter to hang with, I would take some time to shoot a bird or two and am very safe in and out of the woods.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Good to see you back Terry, I've heard that the new pup has continued to grow into a very strong coverdog competitor: post a few pictures if possible.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I heard Hell froze...
Heck, then that means the Lions have a shot at winning today too....doesn't it?

Welcome back Terry and all the best to you and your dogs.

Brian, (aka - twostters)

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Welcome back.

A new year starts in 10 days. Make next year the best ever. Good times and bad are many times a state of mind.

·
Registered
6,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I put this bell on Hunter today though maybe it would slow him down. Still to fast for me I took a good fall in back yard trying to catch him. There was punch line in the new Longest Yard movie the guy said he's fast he make fast people look slow, that's what I'm dealing with!

[/IMG]

·
Registered
6,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jim I've already spent all my inheritance with pro trainers this year so it's me and help from friends. Hunter hasn't been out since I picked him up from Scott. I'm afraid I'll lose him. Thank Jim

Terry he might get a complex because his sister has way more place/wins. How is she doing for puppy/derby of the year? His other sister with Scott Chaffee also has puppy/derby placements. Not bad odds from that breeding three dogs went to trialers and all three have both puppy and derby placements.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Terry I never ran her in any puppy stakes but she is 5 out of 7 in derby
3 first, 1 2nd, and 1 3rd. I'm sure Hunter would not get a complex. Hunter
is a nice dog I ran with him once with Mark and Scott. I'll have a place for him if u every want to sell him.

TB

1 - 11 of 11 Posts