Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am relocating to Michigan in July. I am from Pryor Oklahoma. I am in need of local Deer hunters and or Archers assisting me in the right direction for hunting opportunities. I am excited about the huge deer that are legendary in your state that I have always heard of. I hope to be fortunate enough to get one with your help of course. Just point me in the right direction is all I ask of you unless I can assist you of course.

I welcome any and all suggestions, comments or direction as I would like to hit the ground running.

You can email me personally @ [email protected] Happy Trails. Monty aka Poppop.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Muckamuck, Thanks for the hospitality. I will be in the Lansing area but have not located which direction but Mason is looking favorable. Do you know anything about that area? Should you then lets start another thread or go PM.

·
Super Moderator
11,755 Posts
Howdy, Pp-

Welcome to the burgeoning M-S family! :D

When you have a minute, please click on this thread link....

http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/fo...ad.php?t=89746

....and follow the pictorial to edit your User Profile. Tell us a bit about yourself and your outdoor interests, as well as your location. ;) (It can be general, i.e. 'Lansing area, I think/hope...') You can change it once you land and figure out where you'll be living.

As far as site etiquette, ideally this post (Where to hunt in the Lansing/Mason area?) should be placed in the 'White Tail Hunting' forum, and keep the Intro forum for members to welcome you. ;)

·
Michimaniac
4,542 Posts
and :Welcome: to Michigan Sportsman.

Steve

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
M-S family, Sorry about the misappropreated post. Over-excited I guess and did not read the obvious instructions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts