Bumper pull, 29' camper. Gas furnace, gas stove, microwave, fridge/freezer, stereo system all work. Lots of cabinet space and has a storage closet, as well as external storage bins. There are a few lights and outlets that don't work but most do. Has bath with shower but I have not used it...prior owner says he used the water system and had no issues. It has double bed in master bedroom, couch that converts into single bed, and the table lies down into a bed. In addition there are 3 bunks that fit smaller adults or children. I've slept as many as five adults. Has an awning, but it was already rotted when I bought it so it has never been used...could probably be replaced if desired. One small hole in the wall where a red squirrel got in this winter, but he's no longer with us and the hole has been filled with spray foam.

I'm the 2nd owner and I've used it as a deer camp camper for the last few years. Prior to that it was at a campground since purchased in 2004. I bought it off a cousin and I know he took impeccable care of it. I have purchased a new smaller camper that I can use to haul the wife around to campgrounds, so I need this one gone.

Located in Hillsdale County. $2,000 or best offer.