Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been watching the weather and it looks like Da' WUP is in for a good old fashioned snow storm starting today...up to 10" in some areas.

We're heading up tomorrow for the ML opener in Ontonagon County. This cold and snow should help get them moving...at least better than in the firearms season. It's like opening day all over again! :D

Anybody else going up?

GH

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've been watching the weather and it looks like Da' WUP is in for a good old fashioned snow storm starting today...up to 10" in some areas.

We're heading up tomorrow for the ML opener in Ontonagon County. This cold and snow should help get them moving...at least better than in the firearms season. It's like opening day all over again! :D

Anybody else going up?

GH
Hunt in Ontonagon also, one of these years we are going for the ML season. Hunted the porkies......good luck

·
Registered
19,391 Posts
I also hunt in Ontonagon County and wish I could manage to get back up there. We all know what happens when that stuff starts piling up. Those migration trails are going to heat up with some fine action. Good- luck at let us know how you do. DANG I wish I could go:(:(:(:(

·
Crazed Country Rebel
2,392 Posts
Yep it's setting up nearly perfect for the first lake effect snow of the season just before muzzleloading - then highs in the 20s, lows in the teens, more snow, W-NW-N winds - I can't wait to get back out there.

I'll be in the woods 7 of the season's 10 days :D

·
Registered
606 Posts
Just the other day after the weather has started to get good again I was thinking, I better get out with the bow for late season. I think I am going to set up in a migration area in the Keweenaw by where they will start to head for one of the yards at. Get some bait out, sit out and let the snow fly!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
6,400 Posts

Anybody else going up?

GH

Good Luck ,ill be heading up by your dads place this weekend!!

Scott

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Hunting the east end this Muzzle season with some friends. I will be back up to the Central Yoop for late bow. Once the weather turns to winter the hunting gets a lot better for us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts