1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Howell has about 6-7inches.....We did have some before today....Mack

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
From last Tuesdays storm, on Tuesday my neighbor got out his quad and hooked his ice shantly sled behind it and hauled his kids and mine for an hour or two between both yards. I had not know this until I went past his house, waved at him and then saw my front and back yard had been turned into 'trails'. Right now we have about a nice blizzard going on it looks like. BRB gonna go let doggies out into it and Ill tell you how much new snow we have.

E.T.A. Well its not snowing as hard now as it was an hour ago. But we have a good inch of wet heavy snow that is on top of rain and sleet that came down earlier tonight. Van is covered and front door screen has lots of ice and snow on it.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Here in Merrill, (25 miles west of Saginaw), as of 3:00 am we have a measured new fallen of 5.5 inches. We had 1 inch left prior to this new dump starting Sunday afternoon.

·
Registered
13,297 Posts
10 miles North of Fremont and we had a couple of inches on the ground already and looking out the door to my deck it looks like we got about another 5 to 6 inches maybe more, haven't stepped out into it yet. Think it's finally time to put the blade on the quad.....:rant:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts