Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Steelie action...yes..anyone thinking what I am thinking...Well i htink I am going to head to yates after some studying....Later

------------------
Stelmon, the only one.
Becareful out there..

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
It also makes for one heck of a sloppy mess where I live! Oh well what are you going to do?
Go get em stelmon! They're waiting for you!

·
Registered
9,526 Posts
Your're right Erik, a sloppy mess. If this freezes it could help on the ice conditions, I hope. HEY ERIK, YOU AND SHOEMAN BETTER LEAVE ME SOME FISH FOR MONDAY, I KNOW HOW YOU ARE, YOU'LL CLEAN THE RIVER OUT AND I'LL JUST GET A NICE BOAT RIDE. :D

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Oh I got a feeling there will be a few left for yah. They might have sore jaws though :) Wish I had monday off, but I've got some customers that are counting on my being at work. What can you do?
Have a good one!

·
Registered
9,526 Posts
I hear ya, work always gets in the way don't it? Have fun, and good luck.

·
Super Moderator
20,760 Posts
Nice boat ride? You might end up taking the oars and I'll ride. I spent the last few days chopping ice. I did a stupid thing and left the plug in after the last trip to the Pinnebog. The oars and the net were frozen into the bottom of the boat. See you guys on the river.
Good luck Stelmon, let us know how you did.

[This message has been edited by Shoeman (edited 01-13-2001).]

·
Registered
9,526 Posts
I'll row I have no problem with that, can't guarantee where we'll end up, but I'll try. All I care about is having a little fun, and meeting new friends, and who knows maybe even hook a fish or two. See you Monday

·
Super Moderator
7,371 Posts
Hey Stelmon,
I drove by Yates today and there must have been 10 cars in the lot and about 15 guys up and down that little stretch of river. Were you one of those dudes fighting the crowd or did you go find a more peaceful spot up or down river?
I did not see anyone down by River Bend park, off of Ryan. It might be a better spot to try. I might try to get out tomorrow.

Tight lines,
Amos

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NO...I was thinking 2marrow..Maybe getting out,,,Did anyone have any fish amos...it also depends on my study's..well got to go study

------------------
Stelmon, the only one.
Becareful out there..

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
If the weather stays this way I will be going to Oscoda on Tuesday! I hope this snow melt doesn't blow the river out too bad. Guess It is better now than in April though!

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, I was going to get out but sunday my comp. was hit by a bad virus so I didnt get out...maybe this week..I need to get fishing..

------------------
Stelmon, the only one.
Becareful out there..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts