Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for snow camo no mar tape to put ona rifle and a shotgun...I rember seeing it years ago i think hs speciality use to make it...I havent been able to find any for years, I need some to put on my coyote busters any ideas on where i might find some?

·
Registered
536 Posts
sorry to not have any info on the snow tape but please tell me the story on that pig of a walleye.That's one monster of a fish !

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Fat boy...Well I know its not related to Varmit hunting but, here it is. I have been Muskie fishing Lake Macatawa heavy all summer. When I target Muskies out there I Follow the schools of Shad, alewives, sheepshead ect and the clear water wich is usually the west end of the lake and the channel..That day i was out in the channel area working the boulders Out in the big lake around the break wall, water temp was 43.9 at the surface, The sun came out and it reached 55 degrees nice day for nov...I was casting a Magnum Bulldawg by muskie intovations, cream and tan color up into the rocks and around the suspended forage, working it back really slow like a twich bait or jerk bait when it just stopped, i thought i was hung up on a rock gave it a quick snap and felt fish instead of rock. I knew it wasnt a muskie, actually thought i had a carp or another sheepshead.I have actually caught some nice walleyes out there doing that but nothing of that size...I caught a walleye about two years ago under the same type of structure and conditions, but i was actually fishing for walleyes at that time and i caught one 14lb I thought i would never top that one but this one while muskie fishing topped it...15lb 34 inches..I will take it.. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts