Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Girls can fish too!
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading up to fish with scott and rob will try to keep updates if phone dont die. tightlines and goodluck to everyone that will be out. :)

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Premium Member
29,818 Posts
Good luck, I'm just getting home, going to bed!:lol: Might run over that way later and see how you did:D

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
Heading out of Sebawaing in an hour or so, gonna try the slot near islands area or beyond the bar if nothing is going on there.
Looks like I am fishing solo since my brother in law cancelled last night.

Good luck everyone

Cedar on ch. 68

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
You guys be safe and keep an eye on the sky this morning!! The storms haven't reached warning level yet, but it looks like they could. NOAA did issue a statement.

Just a heads up.;) Good luck.

·
Premium Member
29,818 Posts
Where's the live reports:confused: You gotta be nailing them by now:D

John, did you find some nice ones? Just woke up not long ago, was going to call you, but your probobly home frying fish by now:lol:

·
Premium Member
29,818 Posts
The fish will be gone in a week or 2 Ralph!!! lol
They won't be gone, just swimming a little more east or in shallow in the weeds. Getting some of those mini offshores and tadpoles to search em out shallow before long:D I think they might be around 1 and 2 all summer the way its been going out there! I have a feeling its going to be a great fall!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,039 Posts
The SPOT was good this morning. Antifreeze and blue. The fish were deeper, ran 1 oz 70 and 80. lead core 5 color with spoons. Nice morning.:)

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
5 colors should put ya around 20-25 ft if Im correct. Havent done the leadcore thing but just once. The thought of fall jigging and ice fishing the bay has me estatic.

·
Super Moderator
7,364 Posts
well today was a tuff day..fish just seemed to have moved on us ..we tryed 3or 4 spots and took 9 keepers and 1 jumbo.. we ran spoons at first and then switched to meat ..water was a bit choppy till about 11 and then it went pretty calm...and hot..thankfully the bugs were not around today ...THANKS SCOTT FOR TAKING US OUT WITH YOU AND ROB WE HAD A GREAT TIME... HOPE TO SEE YA GUYS AGAIN THIS FALL.. MIKE AND TRACI

·
Registered
6,388 Posts
well today was a tuff day..fish just seemed to have moved on us ..we tryed 3or 4 spots and took 9 keepers and 1 jumbo.. we ran spoons at first and then switched to meat ..water was a bit choppy till about 11 and then it went pretty calm...and hot..thankfully the bugs were not around today ...THANKS SCOTT FOR TAKING US OUT WITH YOU AND ROB WE HAD A GREAT TIME... HOPE TO SEE YA GUYS AGAIN THIS FALL.. MIKE AND TRACI
Nice job!! Looks like things are starting to change!! Couple more walleye trips for me, then perchin and Manistee in the big boat!!

·
Super Moderator
7,364 Posts
I here ya scott it is starting to slow abit... I believe traci and i are done walleye fishing till fall maybe..going to hit the westside acouple times then get geared up for hunting season: good luck and tightlines .......

·
Girls can fish too!
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you Scott for everything we really appreciate it! :) Had a great time with you and Rob. :)

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

1 - 20 of 39 Posts