Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Details to follow soon....

Thanks to everyone whose picture we ended up using. Please don't be disappointed if we didn't use yours either. A lot of it had to do with the quality of the picture, getting a few different kinds of shots, and how they fit together.

·
Super Moderator
11,767 Posts
Howdy, Beave-

GREAT JOB!

Almost makes me want to take up fishing.....:D

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm glad you're honest enough with yourself not to call whatever it is you do out there "fishing" PrtyMolusk... :D

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
Great job beave, I want to know more

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by eyecatcher
Great job beave, I want to know more
Okay, one more tasty morsel of information to keep you all interested...

There will be prizes.

Oh, and I didn't do the graphic. A talented site member who goes by deerslayer62 did that for us. If you need graphic design work done shoot him a PM. Sounds like he does this kind of thing as a side job.

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
auditor, there is a misportsman calender available now. it would be cool to have the calenders dedicated to the specific species or activity you like. for instance a calender that had all the moon phases, best fishing times, and events on it. or one of the same for hunting. all the seasons listed as well as moon phases. etc. might have to look into it!;) :)

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Yeah Polar Bear, that would be cool if we could have Solumnar Tables incorporated into our calender.

Excellent work deerslayer62! I have never had the chance to fish the blue water. That graphic reminds me why I want to give it a try.

Maybe I'll set aside the $$ to schedule a charter this year. This river rat needs to sprout some sea legs.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Outstanding! My daughter loves it as do I! Great work on the graphic!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
YPSIFLY: I have noticed in some of your other threads you have fished the wall and river in Port Austin..To get there you had to drive right past my driveway and any time you are going to be up this way you are more then welcome to take a trip on the blue water aboard the Fish-N-Witch.......Bob

·
Premium Member
10,562 Posts
Nice work deerslayer62! Great pix everyone.

·
Registered
844 Posts
YPSIFLY,

A cheaper way to fish, with more outings, is to check out the postings on the tourney Caznik has set up. He still has openings for MS Members. It is a little drive, but I'm sure you will catch fish.

Alexander:D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts