Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,959 Posts
Words getting out in the snake world. So you can expect many more strikes toward you. Gonna have to get one of those snake catching thing s

·
Premium Member
13,959 Posts
I see 4

·
Premium Member
13,959 Posts
Porkies get a dirt nap everytine I see them also Destructive to trees and have seen the affects on too many dogs also

·
Premium Member
13,959 Posts
I thought #7 was going to be it for yesterday but around dinner time Elaine went out to the garden to pick asparagus and found a couple more that appeared to be engaging in lewd and lascivious behavior. One of them (not sure if it was him or her) was biting the other around the neck which seems to be a common behavior I have seen demonstrated before.

Anyway - they were so preoccupied I was able to easily catch both of them with one hand. Numbers 8 and 9 for the year.

View attachment 836881

View attachment 836882

We were preparing dinner (Buffalo Inside Tenderloin) and didn't want to take the time to take them for a ride at the moment so rather than putting the lid on the trash can I set a hardware cloth screen over the pail so they could enjoy breathing until they got a ride later. :D

View attachment 836883

BTW - The loin roast turned out perfectly!

View attachment 836885
Frank
That loin is making my mouth water. Man I thought for sure after last year you got that snake problem under control Are they under the barn floor again?

Reactions: Wild Thing

·
Premium Member
13,959 Posts
Could be JMDH. There were only 2 locations where they were getting under the concrete in the south corners of the barn. They have both been blocked off for nearly a year now but that is exactly where we have been finding the buggers this year as well - just kinda lounging around the area like those in the photo above. One was just on the lawn but still - nearby the one corner.
Kinda like spawning fish. Trying to come back up the same stream.

·
Premium Member
13,959 Posts
Maybe it needs to be saged. Exorcism for snakes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts