Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't keep up with this little (or not so little anymore ;)) guy's energy. We get up every morning about 6:30 and he goes right out and then comes in and eats. While he's eating, I make the coffee and get my son's school snack ready and by the time I'm done he's finished eating. Then I usually sit down and turn on the idiot box to see what's going on in the world. By then he's tearing around here like his rear end is on fire. He starts in the hallway and flies into the kitchen and down into the family room. (it's one step down) He goes around the ottoman and then heads back through the kitchen and to the other end of the house. He does this several times. I think he's just picking up speed and momentum for his finale.... On the last one of the circuit, he jumps down into the family room and takes one stride and jumps up and hits the ottoman dead center. He then slides about 2-3 feet. If it doesn't hit the hearth, he'll make one more circuit and do it again. That one usually does the trick. :) A couple of weeks ago I pulled the carpeting out of the family room and refinished the hardwood that was underneath. Now with the felt pads on the feet of the ottoman it makes a PERFCT "surfboard". :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
If you really want to have some fun, put felt pads on the bottom of his feet and let him run around on the hardwood floors:lol:

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
We call that morning burst of energy "The Zoomies". Mine gets a possesed look on his face as he is running through the house with his butt tucked under him and you dont dare get in his way or you will get run down.:yikes: Nothing like a 50 lb Britt running full bore through the house and hitting you in the knees to start your morning:lol:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Try "zoomies" x7......:yikes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts