Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spend a few hours this afternoon and eveing fishing for smallies. Steayed in one semi productive spot upstream from Emerson Park in Midland and managed to land one 2 1/2 to 3 lb. smallie. Caught this bass on a fuzzy-e-grub and had hits on jigs w/ cruly tails. Also, had one break me off on a wet fly.

At least this was better than search for a lone walleye!

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
You are illegal targeting smallmouth bass there out of season you can get a ticket for that and you just admit it on line.It's about $150.00 ticket or more. I would not say any more.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Enigma, BTW I was targeting walleye! Its not my falut a smallie hits a fuzzy-e-grub! Also, the smallmouth bass in question was quickly realesed without incident!

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
By the way freebird II if your calling me out with that email don't write a check with your mouth you can't cash with your *****.I'm not afraid to put it up front Like you are and send a email. I did not know you can do that with bass. SUA SPONTE

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Went ahead and contacted the proper people and this forum should be closed soon. It is the behavior of some that will keep people from partcipating on this site!

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Well don't send emails like that and it would not happen.I'm sorry I should read my guide better on bass fishing but you think it's ok to send email like that as long as no one see's it but one person son I was trying to help you not griff you out.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
anyone know where to find black/chartuse fuzzy grubs? That has been a good all around jig body. Checked some online sources and have not been able to find them. Open to suggestions. Thanks. :help:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.