·
Premium Member
30,816 Posts
Ferg said:
What a pig - no brow tines - wierd -

Congrats, nice animial -

ferg....
ferg,
Those are brow tines just up the main beams a little further than usual.

Big T

·
Registered
26,583 Posts
booktens said:
Just think....on your restricted tag you would have to watch it walk.:(
My friend had one by him, didn't see the fourth point ill it turned around. He got em'. It had a 18 inch spread and really good mass, 2 1/2 yr old.

Couple of years ago another friend got a 6 that he could fit around his waist.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Imagine if your hunting club had an 8 pt. or better rule. Or better yet how about the post a few weeks ago about the club that makes you buy dinner and drinks for the entire club if you shoot anything under an 8. It looks like I would have had to hit the atm machine if I was hunting with those guys cause there is no way I would be passing that one up. Heck of a 6 pt!

Ryan

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Looks like he grew an extra 3-4" at the bases. Musta stumbled no some miricle grow during the ladder part of the growing season :lol:

A guy I used to work with shot a monster 6pt in Hartwick Pines in Grayling a few years ago, it should be in themost recent additon of CBM for Crawfod county.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TheApprentice said:
Imagine if your hunting club had an 8 pt. or better rule. Or better yet how about the post a few weeks ago about the club that makes you buy dinner and drinks for the entire club if you shoot anything under an 8. It looks like I would have had to hit the atm machine if I was hunting with those guys cause there is no way I would be passing that one up. Heck of a 6 pt!

Ryan
No way would I pass on it. If I were a membero of the above mentioned club, I'd have to use the Visa!

·
Registered
235 Posts
and i thought i shot a big six those make it look like a baby :mad: oh well its still my biggest buck if i knew how to pics i would its in my gallery for anyone who wants to see it

Leon Madden

1 - 20 of 27 Posts