Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well for some reason I have been really lazy this season. I usually hunt in hillsdale with some friends and this year I am on my own. It just isn't the same without them out there. The weather hasn't helped either, it's just been a crappy year so far. I will be out Sunday for only the second time this year. I hope being in the woods and seeing he leaves fall lights the fire under me again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well I cant say that my season has been to slow. Ive been out multiple times and have only seen a few deer. I have a problem this year with all the corn. Its making a permanent residence for all the deer, although there are many scrapes and rubs just no sightings. Ive tried to re-locate my stands so that i can catch them going to the corn or returning to their bedding area, but still no deer. Somethings goin on this year- its never been this bad

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I have hunted in three totally different areas of the state, Grayling, Clare, and Big Rapids. I have hunted three diffrent weekends and have only seen (1) deer. I will be hunting in Hillsdale tomorrow so hopefully my sightings increase and maybe I will be blessed with a big fat doe. I would love to shoot a buck but if a lone doe crosses my path at 25 yards or less it will have to die.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts