Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evenin Gents!me and phil though we would try some perchin this morn,but they werent in the mood.Just like at home😁.Tried stony point inword to ohio line,No luck,shot slowly over to sputnik area with a little better result alot of small ones but by 1:30 we had 22 filetable ones.Got back to sterling and DNR said we had top bids at that time,nothin ta bragg about.O well winds from the East fishins the least😝Good luck all!will wait for winds of change.

·
Registered
899 Posts
we where also out only got 5, the day before we got 100 at stoney point. well thats fishing:)

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
My dad and I fished off stoney as well. We called it quits at 2ish... We were in the Black Polar Kraft with the big fish on the side. Ended up with 40 keepers for the day. Had to work real hard for them but we got enough for our fish fry this weekend. Thanks for your help paintmaster. The key for us seemed to be using a rattle spoon as a sinker.

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
Glad I was with Miserable company :)lol:not catching fish), thought it was my bad luck. Made four moves from 24 ft to 26 ft water , ene of Stoney point , caught eight fish. Last stop at 26 ft, granddaughter dropped line and pulled a 12 1/4 incher, very few after that . Oh well , the east wind always sucks.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Hopefully the wind swaps around...gonna give er hell this weekend. Not many days left till the boat gets pulled. Thanks for the reports guys!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 7 of 7 Posts