Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I got my annual trip starting Saturday and am looking for a slip to keep the boat for the week between mid river and the TC. We are staying about 30 min away from mid river and don't really want to trailer the boat everyday. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Might be tough this late in the game. The marina I’m at started turning people away the middle of last month.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Problem is there isnt many slips on the river...

Can try waters edge marina on Grosse isle... but then you have to cross the pay bridge 2x a day.

I had a slip for years on the upper.. didnt get the boat in last year due to mechanical problems and now Im SOL. Called everywhere I could think of and nothing.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hey guys, I got my annual trip starting Saturday and am looking for a slip to keep the boat for the week between mid river and the TC. We are staying about 30 min away from mid river and don't really want to trailer the boat everyday. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Have you tried Elizabeth Park?

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Good idea. I have kept my boat there for the spring run a few times. They always had open slips

·
Registered
593 Posts
At least you didn’t wait till last minute 🤣

1 - 9 of 9 Posts