Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking to go there this weekend and insurance PLPD is required if you do not want to get $250 fine. I checked and PLPD is less than $50 but with comprehensive and collision is more than $100. Do you know of any company that can issue only PLPD? Just want to get minimum so I do not get a ticket.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I thought that once you left land it voided insurance? Just like if you drive your car out on the ice and it went through?

·
Premium Member
3,405 Posts
I thought that once you left land it voided insurance? Just like if you drive your car out on the ice and it went through?
Atv = all terrain vehicle, so there's that

The ice thing has been argued to death here. I think its an urban legend.

·
Premium Member
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just need the cheapest piece of paper saying I have PLPD so I do not get fined. so far $75.

·
Premium Member
3,405 Posts
Just need the cheapest piece of paper saying I have PLPD so I do not get fined. so far $75.
Shouldn't you be scouting out brest Bay or crane Creek for us?

Lol I'm with progressive and it's 75 including theft insurance.

·
Premium Member
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shouldn't you be scouting out brest Bay or crane Creek for us?

Lol I'm with progressive and it's 75 including theft insurance.
cannot wait but I will not be the first guy going out to check it out. most companies insure you if you have your auto with them. got it for $75 from national general. funny thing, 250,000 and 20,000 dollar liability were the same price with or without 250 deductible for comprehensive. No collision though. seems like minimum premium is $75. St. Lukes, this weekend.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts