Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody doing any good on skegemog? Never fished it but seems like it's a great spot to catch a dinner with a bit of sorting. Reports were strong early but not much lately. I'm heading up early next week and wondered if this should be a place I should hit. Love to get me some perch! If you have any info please let me know. Thanks guys and gals.

· Registered
1,944 Posts
One of the first lakes to freeze. So reports are steady at first ice and as other lakes get safe people up here start moving to those.

Still a good bet to show up and catch fish, lots of sorting everytime I have been there. And never been skunked or went home empty handed.

Just keep hole hopping and moving until you find a school with some keepers.

· Premium Member
12,453 Posts
One of the first lakes to freeze. So reports are steady at first ice and as other lakes get safe people up here start moving to those.

Still a good bet to show up and catch fish, lots of sorting everytime I have been there. And never been skunked or went home empty handed.

Just keep hole hopping and moving until you find a school with some keepers.
Is there any snow on the ice over there Tron

· Registered
17 Posts
Is there any snow on the ice over there Tron
No snow on the ice, people were driving trucks out there today on 18” of ice. Saw some jumbos, but they weren’t hungry. Did catch a crayfish with my rod though!!! Bent my pole more than any perch I hooked up on!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.