Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Usually by now we begin hearing reports about Skamania being caught at Tippy Dam as well as other spots on the west coast of Michigan. Is anyone seeing or catching Skamania yet? Don't give away the rivers or the honey holes, just say that you are catching them or seeing them caught or are not. I appreciate any input!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Some have been caught at tippy as of a week or so back. Do some research on the piers... I'll start rivers in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
It's hit or miss in the tribs. Seems about the same everywhere...just a couple here and there at the moment. I fished Friday for my first summer run trip of the season, landing 2 skams and a LRB. Saturday was just 1 skam.

Reactions: MickL

·
Premium Member
10,562 Posts
Catching spawned out skams off Grand Haven already.

·
Registered
13 Posts
It's hit or miss in the tribs. Seems about the same everywhere...just a couple here and there at the moment. I fished Friday for my first summer run trip of the season, landing 2 skams and a LRB. Saturday was just 1 skam.

Aw man that's my spot why did you give it away? Haha nice fish though that brown is a fatty there should be a lot around like that this year there were a ****load around the shore in June.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Nice fish! But from the guys I've talked to it's been real hit or miss. 2nd hand info I haven't been able to get out myself.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts