Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see several posts from single hunters looking for partners and normally somewhere to hunt . My suggestion is that until you establish some relationships with fellow hunters that you book a couple or more guided hunts as you would probably spend a like amount of money scouting and contributing equipment if you joined an established " crew". Good luck

·
Registered
645 Posts
I see several posts from single hunters looking for partners and normally somewhere to hunt . My suggestion is that until you establish some relationships with fellow hunters that you book a couple or more guided hunts as you would probably spend a like amount of money scouting and contributing equipment if you joined an established " crew". Good luck
must be a guide
;)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thanks-recommended guides please.
ML

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Single hunters looking for a partner, eh? Be careful what you wish for. I've been married 20 years and it cuts into hunting more than I'd like it to.

Maybe there's an eHarmony for duck hunters? And with the recent Supreme Court ruling, the sky is the limit for you guys. :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts