Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any info on where someone can find a decent selection of single bevel broadheads, anywhere in the state (preferably SE)? I've been trying for weeks to find a dealer or a shop owner to ship them to me and/or to take a credit card via phone...no dice! Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Single bevels are kind of a rare thing to stock in-store. Best bet is to goto manufacturer website direct.

Unfortunately broadhead manufacturers are also being hammered by supply chain shortages along with huge demand many are out of stock for weeks if not months. Basically you needed to be shopping for single bevels earlier this year.

That being said check out Grizzlystick, VPA, Tuffhead, Simmons, Abowyer... all make a couple or a variety of single bevels. Again stock might be an issue.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Single bevels are kind of a rare thing to stock in-store. Best bet is to goto manufacturer website direct.

Unfortunately broadhead manufacturers are also being hammered by supply chain shortages along with huge demand many are out of stock for weeks if not months. Basically you needed to be shopping for single bevels earlier this year.

That being said check out Grizzlystick, VPA, Tuffhead, Simmons, Abowyer... all make a couple or a variety of single bevels. Again stock might be an issue.
Exactly what I am finding. Anything in stock looks like pretty poor quality or unheard of....any of the decent heads all are significantly backordered. Ugh...

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Exactly what I am finding. Anything in stock looks like pretty poor quality or unheard of....any of the decent heads all are significantly backordered. Ugh...
Iron Will Broadheads have a single bevel and in stock. I shoot their Wide series. About as good as it gets

·
Registered
257 Posts
I’ve used GrizzlyStik Samurai 125’s for the last decade with very good results. I don’t see anything on their site about being back ordered. They’re not in state, but will ship to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts