Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading up to Simcoe this weekend. Anyone else going up?

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Hey Mark, give me a call or PM me before you go up there, There is some info i need to tell you!!!!

Mushy

·
Registered
181 Posts
Inseine said:
Heading up to Simcoe this weekend. Anyone else going up?
Hi Mark,

I'm taking clients out all over the lake pretty much everyday for Perch..... the N.E. end of the lake is where you want to be for consitent larger size. You will just have to work that much harder for them in Cook's.... in either case I would recommend working the 30-40' water column and move around a bit til you find'm... hang on!

Good luck... Greg.
ProFISH'nt Angling Services <'(((><
http://www.Profishntanglingservices.com
'Exciting Professional Guided Ice Fishing Adventures'
Proud Sponsor of iGreatlakes.com Sportsman Forums

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Slayingm, sent You a PM.

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Hey Mark, Sent you a PM, Did you get it???? Just looking for a report on how you did??? Hope well!!!!

Mushy

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Saturday we hit the ice out of Beaverton. We fished between shore and Thorah Island. Not a lot of fish but a good catch of 10 to 12's. with a few 13's in there. Sunday we went on the ice from Pefferlaw and fished the bay out to Georgina Island. Very slow bite with mostly dinks. That big pressure change on Friday night might have affected the fish. Over all a fun trip but not as many fish as we had hoped.

Mushy, I didn't get your PM.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ultraman said:
Im going up this wekend also. Plan on going to Beaverton.
If you are fishing out of Beaverton work the flats around 30 ft. of water. Our best bait was a small tube jig. I used two 1/16 oz. tube jigs in green, and red and white. Tipped them with a minnow until fish were under me and then fished a plain tube. Good Luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts