Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Simcoe shout out

1472 Views 7 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Chaz44646
Plant Wood Terrestrial plant Rectangle Art
Food Ingredient Recipe Seafood Fish
Wanted to thank Jerryat peninsula resort for a great couple days of fishing. If you have not tried them and are looking for a place to go— give them a call.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
I'll be there tomorrow. Can't wait.
Never been there. Looking to go this year....late feb or early march. Any info on best places to stay, where to fish....any info appreciated.
would love to share but would get an ear full from the regulars. Find a nice place and everyone and there brother will have it booked up. Virginia Beach is the community fishing spot. Not bad fishing here. It's good if nobody out here though like last last ice or horrible weather or mid week when most are working
I'll be headed there in 3 weeks for 1st time, how did you guys fare, where did you stay & fish?
I'll be there tomorrow. Can't wait.
Stayed at the ramada inn on Jackson point. We brought 200 back between three of us. We fished out of Peninsula Resort. Jigging raps, slab grabbers and hali jigs with a minnow worked well. We would have done better if we could have hope hopped outside the shanty. It was just to damn cold to leave the heater and go outside.
I'll be headed there in 3 weeks for 1st time, how did you guys fare, where did you stay & fish?
Heading to Simcoe Feb. 1st staying in Georgina and heading out from there. Its been 17yrs. since my last trip so I am really looking forward to it. Hope my long drive will be rewarded with some fish. Meeting buddy's in Detroit Metro and drive with them the rest of the way. Can't wait!
Sounds like a good trip, good luck!
Heading to Simcoe Feb. 1st staying in Georgina and heading out from there. Its been 17yrs. since my last trip so I am really looking forward to it. Hope my long drive will be rewarded with some fish. Meeting buddy's in Detroit Metro and drive with them the rest of the way. Can't wait!
Reactions: vsmorgantown
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.