Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys can anyone point me in a good direction for a upgraded trigger for the P938. I checked the wed site and still nothing. I can't believe that gun comes with a plastic trigger.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I can't believe that gun comes with a plastic trigger.
Huh... didn't notice that about the bang switch on mine until I saw this thread.

"Plastic" sounds cheap. "Polymer" (poly for short) sounds more top shelf. It works for the AR guys shooting off plastic lowers, lol.

·
Super Moderator
37,690 Posts
I have a 938, I've had one since I could get my hands on one soon after their introduction.
I had someone give me the metal replacement trigger, but I haven't put it in, for I see no reason to. Thousands of rounds down the pipe and there is no discernible wear on any part of the trigger system

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a 938, I've had one since I could get my hands on one soon after their introduction.
I had someone give me the metal replacement trigger, but I haven't put it in, for I see no reason to. Thousands of rounds down the pipe and there is no discernible wear on any part of the trigger system
I'm glad to hear this, for that is the reason why I'm looking to upgrade. Thought for sure it would take a beating.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts