Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went for a quick float Saturday after work on the Chippewa got to the spot we always put in at chunk of private land at the end of nine mile off m20 the Guy is nice enough to let tubers and canoers get on and off the river and there's trash everywhere broken coolers beer cans deflated tubes shoes the list Is endless I've been putting in here since i was a kid grew up right down the road looks like its coming to a end.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Premium Member
29,968 Posts
Went for a quick float Saturday after work on the Chippewa got to the spot we always put in at chunk of private land at the end of nine mile off m20 the Guy is nice enough to let tubers and canoers get on and off the river and there's trash everywhere broken coolers beer cans deflated tubes shoes the list Is endless I've been putting in here since i was a kid grew up right down the road looks like its coming to a end.

Sounds like it could be an area that some idiots frequently dump on. Maybe a trail cam could catch them and get them out of society for awhile:rant:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never used to have a problem out there. Seems like it started this year. My buddy's sister went with us memorial day someone broke into her car and took her wallet used her debit card yesterday My buddy had his CD player stolen. Its a country setting never had to worry. They put in a public access 3 miles down and all the idiots from town with no respect for the outdoors or wildlife come out on the weekend. Thinking bout goin upstream from now on tougher fishing and smaller fish but no problems

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Didn't mean all people from town are idiots but in Midland there's alot of kids who dont care or have respect for anyone or anything

1 - 5 of 5 Posts