Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant seem to believe how well these jigs work it is a night and day difference it feels like thats the only jig the perch will hit and for me using them for the first time this year makes me feel like ive been missing out. Thanks alot harry will be placing more orders soon and will have my father order some as well

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
top three for me glow purple, chartruese bug eye, and glow green bug eye which are all fry size, unbelievable how the fish go for these i was getting hits with out any bait on the hooks with these lures

·
catch & digest
3,867 Posts
Any of the Fry for gills and Fry and LM for perch. Check the LSC/SCR Gill Hunter social group on this site. The rig in the picture with the blue background can be extremely deadly on all panfish. All of the fish I post, hard or softwater, come on my jigs, plain Aberdeens or both.

Harry

·
Registered
627 Posts
Caught close to 200 fish over the weekend. ALL on a lil minnie with spikes! Thanks Harry. Look forward to adding a few more. Only kept 50 total from both days. Tons of dinks. Look forward to ordering a few more.

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
top three for me glow purple, chartruese bug eye, and glow green bug eye which are all fry size, unbelievable how the fish go for these i was getting hits with out any bait on the hooks with these lures

Those are my favorites too. It's amazing how well they work!! My very favorite is the glow green bug eye. I have a new one to add to my favorites list. The fry, glow orange scud. Gills seem to REALLY like that one!
Thanks again Harry for an amazing product!! :D

·
Registered
3,230 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
Go Harry, Go Harry!

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Just got done absolutely ripping up the gills and crappies in iron mountain on glow purple. My buds were struggling to get hits on anything but purple got er done. At the last lake, after the big cold front yesterday we were fishing them below a big split shot so we could send them 30ft down. Still worked even in a tough bite

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
I've used and had success with Fiscious Jigs for years. Although I no longer fish through the ice I still use them in the soft water and they perform great. My wife got her first Master Angler Gill on a Glow Green Bug Eye a few years ago on Houghton Lake.
I think the one thing that makes Harry's jigs perform so well is the fact that they glow brighter and longer than any other lures I have ever seen.
I got rid of all my ice fishin' stuff 'cause I don't need it but I will NEVER part with my jigs!!!;)

·
Registered
983 Posts
His attention to detail is unbelievable. From the paint schemes to personally testing these patterns prior to them hitting store shelves, they rate second to none. I ordered my first batch a few years back and I was impressed with how fast they arrived, the small blue tackle box they came in, and really how good these jigs looked in person. Every time I would go fishing with my friends I would tell them that they could use any of my jigs but if they touched the blue box they would be kicked out of my shanty and would be bucket fishin'.:evil:I have never met Harry but I'm sure he is not making millions off his tackle business. It sounds like he just loves the sport and seeing people catch fish with his hand made creations. If you have never tried Ficious jigs, do yourself a favor and order some you won't be disappointed! Kudos to you Harry!

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
I am mainly a gill fisherman (and smelt :D), I have used a Glow Green Bug eye almost exclusively for 6-7 yrs. That one lure has accounted for many, many limits of 8"-9" gills with many 10"er`s tossed in. Once in a great while I will go to a Glow Purple but not very often.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts