Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
friday i have the rare occasion where the wife and kids will be out of town which mean i actually have time to go out and do some fishing. i'd really like to try some place different than the muskegon channel. so my question is do you guys have any kind of suggestions of places to try, i dont have a boat so im really looking for shore fishing opportunities and i am open to catching anything really. im not looking for gps coordinates to your honey hole or anything, just looking for some advice being that i dont get out to fish much anymore. prefer to be within an hour to 1.5 hours from muskegon or around ludington area but open to anything really. thanks in advance for your help guys

·
Registered
625 Posts
friday i have the rare occasion where the wife and kids will be out of town which mean i actually have time to go out and do some fishing. i'd really like to try some place different than the muskegon channel. so my question is do you guys have any kind of suggestions of places to try, i dont have a boat so im really looking for shore fishing opportunities and i am open to catching anything really. im not looking for gps coordinates to your honey hole or anything, just looking for some advice being that i dont get out to fish much anymore. prefer to be within an hour to 1.5 hours from muskegon or around ludington area but open to anything really. thanks in advance for your help guys
If you cast big body baits along the Pere Marquette river around S pere marquette hwy, you have a shot at a king.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts