Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love to fish the Detroit river from shore at the start of the season but after the silver bass run its pretty bleak. Does anyone know where I could score from shore after mid july. I don't have a boat but will travel

·
Registered
416 Posts
I love to fish the Detroit river from shore at the start of the season but after the silver bass run its pretty bleak. Does anyone know where I could score from shore after mid july. I don't have a boat but will travel

Parking lot next to Roostertail bar I've giotten eyes off there

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
next to the mayors mansion
belle isle, canadian side pier
Del ray DTE boat ramp across from lockemans hardware

·
Registered
416 Posts
How about Engel Memorial Park which (from google maps) is right next to it? Another shore fisherman here that loves bass fishing, and wants to catch walleye too.

That should be good just cast a 1/2 ounce or 1 oz jig head with a wyandatte worm. Cast upstream and and let the jig go downstream and jig

·
Registered
46 Posts
That should be good just cast a 1/2 ounce or 1 oz jig head with a wyandatte worm. Cast upstream and and let the jig go downstream and jig
What type of line should I be using? I have my dropshot/crankbait rod (6'6 berkely lightening) with 10lb mono that I use with crankbaits and dropshots in the early bass season.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts